2009年6月25日木曜日

I read the Romeo and juliet parts 1

I reading the Rmeo and juliet.
first of all, This is one of the most famous love story in the world.
I know this one. But I had never read this in my life.

At first,Rmeo have loved very beautyful onewomen. I guess that he have sadness.
That's why, He love her but she don't little interesting in him.His friends thought that he should forget about her. He said it to him. but Romeo doesn't know how to forget about her, and If I probably Will compare other women with about her.
Romeo so love her that cannot forget her.


pity(哀れみ 同情 残念なこと) suffering(苦しむ 苦痛 苦難)
hid(hideの過去、過去分詞) servant(奴隷 召使)
relative(親戚 知り合い 軍人)

written by WILLIAM SHAKESPERE
penguin readers

1 件のコメント:

  1. Please include the sentences in which you found the words that you look up.

    返信削除