2009年5月7日木曜日

Reading the littlegirl in england school

today,I read new book in KGU library.This book's name is littke girl in england school.
This book 's content is sterted from A little girl and her father arrived from their house.
A girl very sad. because she really don't want to move from house.
I felt sympathy in this part. because I also sad that when we move to another house. separates from the friend is painful.But There was very kind old women in new house. After that she was bought many things. For exaple new close, cute dools too mach.
I read still here. And I'm sorry I forget this author and make company.Absolutely,I will find these still 2 or 3days within.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for posting this. Were there any words that you did not know? Also, how long was the book or the portion of the book that you read? Can you tell me approximately how many words you read?

    返信削除